Greenprint, Greenways, and Trails
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for environmental planning, and there are many ways for you to get involved.
The สูตรบาคาร่าฟรี ป๋าเซียนCuyahoga Greenways team held its second round of meetings in January, gathering public input on the plan for a countywide system of greenways and trails at events in downtown Cleveland, Fairview Park, and Beachwood. If you were unable to participate in the meetings, please take a few minutes to complete a survey. You can use it to tell us about your preferences for regional routes, local routes, and your bicycling comfort levels.
Here’s the presentation from the public meetings.
County Planning is partnering with the Cuyahoga County Public Library to bring County Greenprint training to a library branch near you. Register for a session to learn about the suite of planning tools, including interactive mapping, best practices, and more. Participation is free, but space is limited and sessions sometimes sell out. You can also subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on future training opportunities.
The biennial Greater Cleveland Trails Conference will take place on May 31 at Lago East Bank in Cleveland. Organizers are currently seeking nominations for projects and programs to recognize at the conference showcase. Submissions are due by Friday, April 26.
- Cuyahoga County seeks public input on greenways that would retrofit a region designed for the car
The Plain Dealer (January 14, 2018)
- RTA Cuts; MetroHealth Strategic Partnership; CMA Diversity Initiative
Ideas, WVIZ (January 16, 2018)
- Public input will help shape Cuyahoga County’s plan for a linked green network
Fresh Water (January 17, 2018)
- Vision of countywide trail network forming
West Life (January 23, 2018)
- Map system shows parks, greenspace in your neighborhood
West Life (February 6, 2018)
- Ambitious Greenway Plan Could Transform Connectivity in the Cleveland Region
Planetizen (February 15, 2018)
- Cleveland Wants to Connect the Dots With Hundreds of Miles of Greenways
Next City (March 2, 2018)